Initially, I was only going to post pictures but I thought I might share to a wider audience, as someone else may be interested in the same.
I have been cleaning up a lot things in my life. I am always growing, learning and improving my self in some way. My new venture is trying out vegan/ natural cleaning products, skincare and toiletries. If you want to know any particulars about the products you would have to research them yourself. I don’t want to give anyone the wrong information. I’ve been using Black Soap and Coconut Oil all over my body and in my hair for the longest, but added them in the picture. These are the things I am trying out at the moment and where I found them:
- Ecozone: I am using their Liquid Detergent, Fabric Softener, Window Cleaning, Bathroom Cleaner, Oven Cleaner, Hard Floor Cleaner, Washing Up Liquid, and microfiber cloth…… They are London based company and I ordered some of the products directly from their website and the rest from Amazon.
- Ecoover: Fabric Softener…. I found this in Tesco in the clearance section.
- Ecoactive: Washing Up Liquid…… I found this is Tesco also in clearance.
- Natracare: Tampons and Panty Liners….. You can find these in Waitrose or Amazon.
- Coconut Merchant: Raw Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil – I used to buy then from shops but now I buy multiple jars from Groupon.
- Cali-White: Activated Charcoal & Coconut Oil toothpaste – Amazon
- Bamboo toothbrushes are from Amazon also.
- My Black Soap I buy from my hair shop.
- Dr Bronner’s Castille Soap from Amazon.
As I mentioned before, some of the products I was using already, but have literally done a sweep of the house and changed the majority over to these. Some of the items I needed were sold out at the time, so I will get them at a later date.
Washing is my favourite chore ❤ but the Ecozone detergent and softener doesn’t smell as poignant as I would like. I will keep using them and see if this changes. Also, the hard floor cleaner you apply directly to the floor not to the mop bucket.
Please let me know if there any other products I can try out or if you have any tips for me etc.
Forever learning and evolving,